First of all, a big thanks to my blogger friend Neha Kulkarni for nominating me in this award. Neha is a brilliant poet and a charming blogger. Check out her blogs by clicking on her name above.
Now, for sunshine blogger award, here are Rules ::-
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
So, Neha asked me these questions and here are my answers :-
Q1) How do you describe yourself in one statement…?
Ans :- I’m just as similar as you, a small medium of a great devine power.
Q2) Who has motivated you to blog…?
Ans : I always wanted to write blogs. But never really tried. It was my friend Vaibhav whom I followed and joined WordPress. It was another one of my friend Aishwarya who actually motivated me to write blogs more often.
Q3) What are your feelings and thoughts about me and Talk Exchange…?
Ans : You’re a nice girl and a very good poet. Being a man with literary and poetic turns of mind, I always have some honour for poets. Your blogs ‘Talk Exchange’ are as unique as its name. I expect much more good and unique content.
Q4) Who or what is your most favourite…?
Ans : Former PM of India Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is my most favourite person ever. He was literally perfect in his job. I’ll soon be releasing a blog for him.
Q4) How do you define success…?
Ans : प्रयत्नांना योग्य फलित मिळालं आणि पायही जमिनीवर ठेवून वाटचाल चालूच ठेवण्याला, माझ्या मते, यश म्हणलं पाहिजे…!
Now I’m nominating these people for Sunshine Blogger Award.
1) Vaibhav Joshi
2) Aishwarya Jaju
3) April Teesdale
4) Ramyani Bhattacharya
5) Neha Kulkarni
6) Anjali (Positive Side of Coin)
7) Bharath Upendra
9) Edmark M Law
11) Rahul Bagwe
My questions are ::-
1) Tell me in one sentence why do you blog…?
2) What are your other hobbies besides blogging..?
3) What’s your opinion on arranging a summit of bloggers all around the world…?
4) Do you believe in God’s existence.. ? If yes, then tell me your realisation. If no, tell me how did you decide to be born in your family…?
5) Do you believe “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam” (The world is a family) theory…?
6) What are your contributions towards saving our environment..?
Answer these and be crowned with the Sunshine Blogger Award…!!
Dnyanesh Make “The DPM”